These procedures can be anything from fillings, dental crowns, dental bridges, tooth extractions, dental implants, veneers and more.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
A full mouth reconstruction is the process of rebuilding or restoring all the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws. It includes more than one procedure for your mouth to improve both functionality and appearance. The reason this approach is called a full mouth reconstruction is that it usually includes more than one cosmetic dental procedure. These procedures can be anything from fillings, dental crowns, dental bridges, tooth extractions, dental implants, veneers and more. In addition to the different procedures for the teeth, a full mouth reconstruction can also repair and restore your gums to ensure total oral health.
The entire team at Missouri River Dental is committed to providing a patient experience unlike any other. The foundation of that philosophy is our personable and professional staff. We collectively strive to blend technology, art, and healthcare for each patient. Our goal is to provide you with an individualized patient experience unlike any other you have had at a dental office. We strive to create a positive and comfortable atmosphere for our patients while still meeting their dental needs, wishes, and exceeding expectations. Call us today at 701-751-7177 or enter your request online to schedule an appointment for your evaluation regarding the benefits of a full mouth reconstruction plan for you. You can conveniently find Missouri River Dental at 1600 Uptown Lane, Bismarck, ND, 58503.
Having a smile that you are unhappy with can crimp your self-confidence. If you find yourself avoiding smiling, then it might be time to research a full mouth reconstruction. The dental industry continues to introduce innovative technology with new treatments that can improve anything in your mouth. There are multiple treatment options available now to improve your smile, depending on your objectives. A full mouth reconstruction can combine several different treatments that address different issues with your smile.
Using these technological advances, Missouri River Dental will recommend the best treatment options for you. With a full mouth reconstruction, we will first plan and design your smile transformation following a consultation. This is the appointment in which all details about your procedures will be discussed.
The Initial Consultation to Create Your Full Mouth Reconstruction
Initially Missouri River Dental will conduct an extensive exam to determine what can be done to address your smile for full optimal health, aesthetics, and functionality. X-rays will be taken to identify the bone structure and location of each tooth in your smile. The x-rays will also help confirm if more complicated procedures might be needed to adjust or realign bone structure.
The procedures, healing expectations, and costs will be discussed during this consultation. If you have any questions or concerns with any part of your plan, be sure to clarify these with us. Dental insurance may cover some of the procedures if it is considered beneficial for your dental health. This is a need versus want clarification.
MISSOURI RIVER DENTAL
“I believe in comprehensive, quality oral health care that is patient-centered. I strive to create a positive and comfortable experience for each patient while still meeting their dental needs, wishes and expectations.”
MISSOURI RIVER DENTAL
At Missouri River Dental, our goal is to create an exceptional patient experience. We strive to exceed that experience through being compassionate, clinically thorough and providing excellent communication.
Every little detail matters,
first-class dental care matters.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Treatment Options
There are numerous procedure options available for a full mouth reconstruction. Missouri River Dental will go over all options that will benefit your full mouth reconstruction goals. We always have your oral health in mind as a top priority. Cosmetic treatments will be postponed if your teeth, gums, or bone tissue are unhealthy to begin with. All oral health issues will be addressed prior to any aesthetic treatments.
- Periodontal Care- If during our initial exam we found indications of gum disease, this would need to be treated immediately. Our recommendation will be to perform a deep cleaning, which includes scaling and root planing, or a laser treatment. The plaque must be removed from the teeth under the gumline to eliminate the source of the infection. This is a solid foundational start. We could also consider gum contouring as part of your aesthetic reconstruction.
- Dental Crowns- Crowns, acting like a cap, can be placed on a tooth to improve your smile. If a tooth has a large restoration that will not withstand the biting pressures without the possibility of cracking, then a crown is recommended by Missouri River Dental. A crown can also be used to restore the look of a damaged tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy- A cavity often is the result of not brushing or flossing your teeth properly and an infection then develops inside a tooth’s pulp. The infection can also be the result of a crack or if there is damage to the tooth that has allowed bacteria into the tooth. A root canal treatment will remove the infected pulp, and then a crown will usually be added for protection. This is the best way to keep the natural tooth and ensure your smile remains natural as well.
- Bone Or Gum Grafting- A bone graft could be beneficial if you have had a tooth missing and have not replaced it, then your jawbone has atrophied. A bone graft is essential if you are interested in replacing missing teeth with a dental implant solution. A dental implant needs enough jawbone structure to fuse properly to successfully provided the desired stability and support.
- Dental Implants- Full mouth dental implants is the best tooth replacement option today. It is the only option that replaces a missing tooth permanently. A tiny titanium post will be surgically placed into your jawbone to function as an artificial tooth root. Then an extension or abutment is added to reach the surface of the gumline and finally a dental crown sits on the extension. This allows you to have the function and look of a natural tooth, and it also preserves the jawbone density and integrity.
- Orthodontics- Braces are a corrective appliance to address misaligned teeth. While the treatment options for braces have improved, metal brackets and wires are still a common and successful option. Invisalign is becoming a popular option by offering you a corrective method with translucent plastic trays. There are health benefits for straightening teeth beyond cosmetics. Your teeth can be realigned which might eliminate a traumatic bite, muscle pain, or jawbone deterioration.
Changing the Dental Experience Norm
One Patient at a Time
Missouri River Dental provides you with a clean, comfortable, and modern feel. Our team goal is to provide you with the best possible care utilizing the most current dental technologies and services. The entire team at Missouri River Dental focuses on providing comprehensive, quality oral health care that is always centered on you, our patient. We appreciate the value of your time. That is why we are flexible with our hours of operation; open early, open late, and open Saturdays. Call us now at 701-751-7177 or make your appointment online for your personal evaluation and consultation regarding the benefits of a full mouth reconstruction for you. Our office is located at 1600 Uptown Lane, Bismarck, ND, 58503.