The primary focus of a smile design is to reach the best aesthetic value of your smile. A smile design will revitalize your smile for a longer life.
A smile design is a treatment plan for cosmetic and orthodontic procedures that will visually create a straighter, whiter, and more natural looking smile. This cosmetic approach takes into consideration the mouth and face shape to create better balanced aesthetics.
Smile designs can restore your dental health and appearance regardless of the condition of your teeth.
The smile design process is based on several contributing factors.
- The shape of your facial features such as your eyes, nose, and chin.
- The size and ratio of your teeth, your gums, and your lips.
- Your height, your weight, and your skin color.
The primary focus of a smile design is to reach the best aesthetic value of your smile. A smile design will revitalize your smile for a longer life. A smile design is a worthy investment in your overall appearance. Age will naturally decrease your smile due to normal wear and tear. This happens gradually and it is difficult to see the decline.
The entire team at Missouri River Dental is committed to providing a patient experience unlike any other. The foundation of that philosophy is our personable and professional staff. We collectively strive to blend technology, art, and healthcare for each patient. Our goal is to provide you with an individualized patient experience unlike any other you have had at a dental office. We strive to create a positive and comfortable atmosphere for our patients while still meeting their dental needs, wishes, and exceeding expectations. Call us today at 701-751-7177 or enter your request online to schedule an appointment for your evaluation regarding the benefits of a smile design plan for you. You can conveniently find Missouri River Dental at 1600 Uptown Lane, Bismarck, ND, 58503.
Are You a Candidate for a Smile Design Plan?
The smile design planning that we provide at Missouri River Dental makes everyone a candidate. If you would like your smile to look younger, the smile design treatment can take several years off your general appearance. The treatment is also perfect if you wish to invest in your overall dental health.
The smile design treatment improves your self-confidence. Studies have proven that a healthy and attractive smile will help you with your personal circles, social interactions, and professional encounters.
You are a candidate for this treatment if you will continue to maintain your dental checkups and practice good preventative oral hygiene. The smile design plan will support and reinforce your efforts. You can review before and after photos before any treatment is started, which will help you in making an informed decision. Even though we wish to provide you with your perfect smile, the decision remains yours.
Possible Procedure Combinations as a Result of a Smile Design Plan
We might recommend different dental procedures depending on your smile design plan. These procedures could include:
- Your smile design might only require porcelain veneers.
- Some smile designs require a combination of porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns. Porcelain crowns are added when a tooth is weakened, or a tooth has a large restoration.
- Sometimes teeth are missing in your smile zone. This could require a bridge with an artificial tooth or an implant with a porcelain crown.
- Several missing anterior teeth could require multiple implants, or an implant supported denture to fill the completed smile design.
- When too much gum tissue is showing in your smile or the gumline is uneven, then a gum lift or gum contouring can be done with lasers to reduce the amount of gum showing.
- If some teeth receive veneers, then the remaining natural teeth are whitened before the smile design is completed. This makes sure that your smile is balanced.
- Teeth whitening, fluoride treatments, or other procedures which will improve the visual appearance of your natural teeth.
With our digital smile design program, the impressions we take of your teeth are captured digitally. These impressions for the creation of your smile design are the result of a digital imaging technique, which is completed quickly.
MISSOURI RIVER DENTAL
“I believe in comprehensive, quality oral health care that is patient-centered. I strive to create a positive and comfortable experience for each patient while still meeting their dental needs, wishes and expectations.”
MISSOURI RIVER DENTAL
At Missouri River Dental, our goal is to create an exceptional patient experience. We strive to exceed that experience through being compassionate, clinically thorough and providing excellent communication.
Every little detail matters,
first-class dental care matters.
The Smile Design Process at Missouri River Dental
The smile design process at Missouri River Dental could be an extensive process involving the personal customization of a treatment plan that will match your dental needs and desires. At your initial consultation we will discuss your goals to determine how to best address your dental improvements. This consultation provides you with an informed look at what the treatment process will include.
Before we address your smile, we must correct any underlying dental health problems. The treatment plan that we create for you will be designed around your schedule, to keep your appointments manageable.
Before any treatment begins, we will have your smile design plan developed, and approved by you. The timeline for treatment will depend on the types of procedures that will be required to improve your smile. If you have no fundamental alignment issues with teeth that are healthy and clean, your entire treatment may only take several weeks. It is also possible for your plan to take much longer if numerous corrections need to be made to improve your smile.
Take Advantage of the Digital Technology Behind Smile Design
The digital smile design software at Missouri River Dental allows us to:
- Preview your smile and what it will look like when finished.
- View the options available for improving your smile.
- To understand how and why the specific treatments are being recommended.
- To learn more about the procedures.
- The ability to share your potential smile design restoration with others.
Digital smile design will show you that you can easily get rid of:
- Discoloration and stains.
- Missing teeth and gaps.
- Crooked teeth.
- Damaged teeth with chips or cracks.
These imperfections are correctable. A digital smile design will let you see your smile after these imperfections have been corrected.
Changing the Dental Experience Norm
One Patient at a Time
Missouri River Dental provides you with a clean, comfortable, and modern feel. Our team goal is to provide you with the best possible care utilizing the most current dental technologies and services. The entire team at Missouri River Dental focuses on providing comprehensive, quality oral health care that is always centered on you, our patient. We appreciate the value of your time. That is why we are flexible with our hours of operation; open early, open late, and open Saturdays. Call us now at 701-751-7177 or make your appointment online for your personal evaluation and consultation regarding the benefits of a smile design plan for you. Our office is located at 1600 Uptown Lane, Bismarck, ND, 58503.